Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Maddness

What do you do when you get put on call from work and your babysitter has forgotten and there is no one there when you get called in.. This is my dilemma today.

Luckily so far no call from work has come, I called them and they know the situation and hopefully things will calm down and I won't get called in. UGGGGGGGGGGG.

I guess it is time to actually find a day care instead of a friend to watch her. It actually is only one day a week. Most day cares want a weekly fee and I dont' want her in daycare except the one day a week we need her , the other day daddy is home. I know some people reading this will think I should stay home but when you need money for a third and final adoption that is just not an option. I feel so strongly there is one more little guy out there for us and so we will just go on and hope that mommy does not get called to come in or daddy or mommy will have a little helper today.
Description

No comments: