Sunday, October 7, 2007

ART IN THE PARK

Today we went to ART IN THE PARK. We purchased a few prints. I am going to have to save some money for next year. The artwork I wanted was $5000. YES, so we left in there. I will be saving and maybe next year we can purchase it. I have a perfect spot for it in the new house.

Not much on the outside of the house to report. The roof tiles are there and ready to be applied. The stucco will go on soon. On the inside the insulation is up and they will be putting up sheet rock soon. Prediction end of November ( I still think December).

We did find renters YEAH !!!!!!! Not the route we wanted to go but grateful for them. Houses still go up for sale and sale in our neighborhood so we will try again soon.

McKenna had her first CHORALE PERFORMANCE and did absolutely awesome.

We had unexpected visit from Jasons parents and it was really good to see them. My dad and sister are coming tomorrow and that was a suprise but they can see the house and McKenna can sing for her grandpa tomorrow.

We ran out of pull ups and had to finish off DIAPERS. Wrong choice it si back to pull ups for Marielle as she tries to go with those. I think we will have to eventually go cold turkey.

New for me I am checking into going back to school and getting either a Masters in Health Administration/MBA or Family Nurse Practitioner--this is not something I would start until Fall 2008 or later. Just looking hard at options and deciding which way to go and what would work best for our family.
Description

No comments: