Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My first MEME.......

My friend Marla tagged me first the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged me (don't know how to do it sorry)

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/ quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random at the end of the post by linking them to your blog.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment.


One and two check.

Here are the items.

1. When driving I cannot back up the car if there is ANY sound in the car, no radio, no talking NOTHING.

2. When I loose things I usually find them in my purse (already checked for the camera not this time, but keys yes I routinely loose them and routinely find them in the purse that I swear I had looked in.)

3. When cleaning I am routinely "getting ready to clean", it is a known fact that daddy can call mommy and she will still be "getting ready to clean" when he gets home, when I really want to get things done my sister is the one who comes and whips me into shape.


4. I have a great collection of Gone With the Wind music boxes

5. I love the soap Days of Our LIVES, have watched it since .....well that is for me to know and you to guess.....


6. I want to move to China someday and run a foster home like Amanda on Starfish does.

Ok, I like a friend Becky don't know how to link, so if you read this and want to participate go ahead.

Natalie
Description

No comments: