Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Preschool Class Play

Tonight we went to the preschool class play it was so cute. 39 little kids on the state for an hour. Marielle was so cute and had a solo part also. We took tons of pictures.

I know I know pictures are coming, as usual I promise and promise and then boom one day you have TONS of pictures to scroll through.

McKenna is having fun with softball, Lego club and UCC. She is excited for the summer break and having fun.

I passed my first paper and submitted my second, I don't think I will ever EVER feel comfortable. Honestly this one I am SURE will be sent back for resubmission but hey I have tried and did my best.
Description

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Oh, I just love these programs : )

Send me your snail mail to participate in the pay it forward.... : )

lala28@comcast.net