Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thoughts

Well the first few weeks of school are done and I think McKenna likes it.

I finally passed ABC3 (I think I have Heavenly help).

Goals are a funny thing...you try and try and still you sometimes fail.. Feeling frustrated beyond belief. You are doing OK and then BAM it gets thrown of kilter but I will not let it beat me.

All in all we are doing OK. Just trying harder to be a better example to my kids. Trying harder to be a better church member. Trying hard to do as much as I can to keep all happy.

Work went well this past week. Soon ACLS ugggggg that is a hard test for me, we don't use the information as much as other units so even though it comes back I still get nervous at least a few of my co workers will be there also.

Found DAVE RAMSEY and my goal is to be able to call and say I AM DEBT free....one of these days it will happen.
Description

No comments: