Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tribute

Well a year ago tomorrow our life changed forever with the second worst phone call of my life.
My little nephew had been taken from us in a car accident. This year has had twists and turns someday's it feels like the phone call came yesterday and other times it feels like it has been years.
In his 18 short months he touched us all.

Loosing two people we loved so much was hard and yet life still moves on. I look forward to the day I greet them and others in heaven.

Here is a Poem that touched my heart and states things so much better than my meager words can. I have looked but cannot find the actual author.

THE BROK EN CHAIN

We little knew that morning
That GOD would call your name
In life we loved you dearly
In death we do the same

It broke our hearts to lose you
You did not go alone
For part of us went with you
The day GOD called you home.

You left us peaceful memories
Your live is still our guide
And though we cannot see you
You are always at our side

Our family chain is broken
and nothing seems the same
But as GOD calls us one by one,
THE CHAIN WILL LINK AGAIN


Miss you DAD and Isaiah......more than you ever know

Description

No comments: