Thursday, August 7, 2008

8/8/2008 Olympics are Here

Yeah I love the olympics and can't wait to see them and see things about China. Work will be long and hard as all the women due in the next two weeks want their babies born on 8/8/2008 so lots of scheduled c/s and inductions.

Next weeks is my birthday and I will be 29 YES AGAIN. I am winning the great weight loss bet that me and Jason have. YES I GET TO PICK WHAT I WANT. I am going to win this and can't wait to win.

Next week I have a big test coming up so hopefully I can pass.

I have a few pictures of Marielle with curls in her hair that I will post tomorrow after work.

The girls are having ALOT of fun at grandmas and seeing their cousins. I can't believe summer is almost over and another school year is to begin. We will start soccer in the fall and UCC the choral group. No more late night video parties. But we are soooo glad the school is not year rouud.

Anyone want to drop hints about christmas presents be my guest.
Description

No comments: