Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Girls Will BE HOME IN AN HOUR !!!!!





We are so excited the girls will be home in an hour. This weekend we worked hard, cleaned the upstairs, and daddy put up both sets of drapes on the BIG windows and we were able to hang more pictures. YEAH.


Also our friends received a referral for a baby boy from Vietnam. We have been praying that this would come prior to September 1 so they would be able to get a referral since Viet Nam is closing to Americans again after that date.
Can't wait to see a picture (after they come home) and here his name. They have the cutest little girl Annslee and Marielle insists they are sisters. (Marielle and Annslee do not come from the same area of China).
Description

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Oh, they can be China soul sisters : ) Send me your email addy (I know I have it somewhere) and I will email you pics of our boy : )

Enjoy having your sweet girls back home!!

Natalie said...

I will send you the email, would love to see pictures of your boy,

still so happy for you

Natalie said...

I will send you the email, would love to see pictures of your boy,

still so happy for you