Monday, January 7, 2008

Haircut Story

Well since I don't know any other way to upload pictures except through blogger and it is freezing. (Tried Picassa but no go either) I guess it is this blasted MAC, love it but times like this I should have maybe gotten the PC. LOL

Well anyway last week us girls we going shopping or something like that and I told the girls to brush their hair and come down the stairs. Miss three year old wanted to do it herself so I said ok. Well I waited and down the stairs they came, I had left me cell phone so up the stairs I run to get it, at the top there was some hair on one of the steps, I turn around and NOPE did not see any hair missing so I figured Marielle has cut her sisters American GIrl Dolls hair. Not wanting to start a fight I though lets just go and I will deal with big sister getting mad later.

Off we go and back we come to the house and Marielle started talking how she did combed her hair and CUT her hair. CUT, CUT, sure enough on the side there is a big chunk gone. How did I miss it before, well she used serger type scissors and it only cut part of the hair. If you did not look close you would miss it BUT right above her ear the top laywer is gone.

Mommy did not want to cut her hair THAT short, what McKenna calls a boy haircut and so we took her in. The hair stylist fixed it, cut bangs and layered the sides a bit and trimmed it up, she looks pretty cute. Gone is the plan to actually grow her hair out, we will have to cut it short and trim it up until it all grows in.

So the pictures were supposed to be my attempt to show what was cut, the amount cut and the new hair cut.

For now I guess you just get the story.
Description

1 comment:

Marla said...

Hey Nat, have you tried photobucket for your pics? That's what I use!

Can't wait to see 'em!