Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update

Well I think I am going to try and go back to school at one of the online universities to get my masters degree. I would like to move up into administration EVENTUALLY not now. I am looking into the Masters of Nursing/MBA/Healthcare Management Degree programs.

I am also starting to scrapbook again, I have lots of pictures to catch up on. I want to start sewing tee shirt dresses, making life books, and selling them on Ladybug Limbo site with my friend Sam, so go take a look at her Tabbies. I want to start saving money and fund raising for a second and final adoption from China in the next few years. The wait is long but we are in it for the long haul and will eventually bring home a boy to complete our family (now if a suprise girl comes that is alright also). But FEW YEARS is the key word.
Description

No comments: