Thursday, January 17, 2008

WOW

It is amazing the imagination that the smallest M has. Today she has been pretending with a piece of paper this piece of paper is her baby and I have one and I am the mommy. Oh the adventures we have together. We go camping, go to grandmas, go to school and play hide and seek.

Both of the kids are so smart it is scary. We have a lot of adventures in our family. We have tons of fun putting puzzles together and playing the WII.

Grandpa and Grandma are coming for a few weeks and we are excited. Watch out Granpa you are being recruited to help do a science project.

Have been checking into going to school and have received some good news (well we can get financing and will be in student loan debt again) but finances will make it so we can both go to school. We will get daddy through first though. I am still waiting to here which hospital that I will go part time at. Then I won't get called off as much and we can finally start proceedings for the littlest M. I know I know I have said this before but it will eventually happen.

Anyone care to give advice on who to vote for go ahead and leave it in the comments. LOL I am not wanting to start a fight over politics just wondering. For those who know me you know who I lean towards any way. LOL
Description

No comments: