Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movie Day

Today going to take the kids to the movies. We usually don't go to many. My washer is making so many funny noises, I just hope it keeps a running for a little bit longer.

McKenna wants a hamster. I told her if she saved the money up for one and food, etc that she could get one. No usually this daughter of mine wants alot of things and she doesn't save and the latest thing goes away. So of course I said YES. Well boy have I learned my lesson. Guess who saved the money, guess who now wants the hamster. (the one she wants is really cute). Guess who is hesitant ME. I will say it small animals and HUGE animals scare me always have. Growing up when you go to the zoo unless I was sitting on my dads head, guess who WOULD NOT go into the petting zoo. (GUESS WHO STILL WATCHES). I would not touch snakes or lizards. I was afraid of cats, dogs. We had a dog so I eventually got used to them, still big ones my heart races, we have a cat and well honestly it depends on the temperment of the cat.

My problem is when the newness wears off, I DON"T WANT to clean the cage etc. So we may have a broken hearted girl. Or eventually a onery girl as she cleans the cage. I have not decided which to do. Dad really doesn't hate pets BUT just sighs when another one comes in. Fish, cat, dog he knows that even though I am scared. I do have a soft heart for the pets.

If we get the hamster we will post a picture. Who knows, who knows.
Description

No comments: