Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Camping Trip

Each Summer we take a camping trip with Grandpa and Grandma this year was no exception. We had fun at the usual campground. We LOVED the treasure hunt although next year the kids said NOT SO MANY. I think I will have Travis set it up next year.

We had a fun time McKenna got the Indiana Jones Monopoly game......and lets just say I (mom) ..... well I know now WHY I have not played this game for many many years. I have to work on controlling my temper when playing this game STILL.

I also decided that it is time to upgrade to a trailer for next year NO MORE TENT camping......hey anyone want to give me a trailer LOL. Just kidding just will add it to the list of my WANTS (POOL, TRAILER, BOAT, JET SKIS...I guess we will tent for a few more years LOL.

I love it when Jason gets the girls pictures professionally done for my birthday. This year is no exception. Both got new hair cuts for the big event and later today I will again attempt to load pictures from both camping and the hair cuts. Blogger was not cooperating last night so at nap time I will try again.

My mac fix was not a big deal this time, I guess the virus free macs may have some sort of virus cause all the updates on the harddrive had to be reinstalled, they did it for free and I did not loose any pictures. Everything else I could live with but NOT loosing pictures, so I learned I need to have a back up. Jason is going to help there.

Today we are doing cleaning. Can you here the kids groan. This week we will go to a museum and movie so they will have some fun also.

Check back later for pictures and hopefully blogspot will be cooperating when I attempt the pictures again.
Description

No comments: