Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Pictures are IN

I can't wait to go pick up the actual pictures of the girls and hang them up. Well we have neighbors now on both sides of our house. Now I need to go over and say hi this weekend. People in Las Vegas well how can I say this, you dont' always know your neighbors most just are not friendly but I will try. No car seats in cars which makes me sad was hoping for some little kids well there is still hope for across the street. I was also so hoping their would be someone closer to McKennas age so we will see what happens when people really get moved in and are actually here all the time. We just never get good luck of having kids next to anywhere we live and year round school does not help this as kids aer on different tracks and board all the time, you think the schools would at least group kids in the neighborhood on the same track but NO. But tracks are a vent for a differen day. I hated them so much we pulled our daughter out and moved her to a magnet school. That was NOT the main reason but it was high up there, this mom enjoys summers off.
Description

No comments: